About Jeremy Price

Jeremy Price

I am currently a doctoral student and a graduate research assistant in the Curriculum and Instruction PhD Program of the Lynch School of Education at Boston College. I am interested in the promises and limitations of technology in education, educational thought and philosophy, informal and free-choice science education, and humanistic approaches to science education. I have a BA in Anthropology from Brandeis University and an EdM from the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

Prior to entering graduate school, I was Learning and Media Specialist at CAST, the Center for Applied Special Technologies, a non-profit research and development group devoted to providing better learning environments for all learners, including those classified as having disabilities. Before that, I was the Education Technology Coordinator at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County.

I am very happily married with a son and a daughter. I normally live in Waltham, MA, but am in Jerusalem, Israel for the 2009-2010 academic year.

e-mail jfprice924 at gmail dot com

www.flickr.com

ForestForTrees' items Go to ForestForTrees’ photostream

2 thoughts on “About Jeremy Price

1. Pingback: Knowledging across life’s curriculum » Blog Archive » When dads want to be there